Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Peach Soap




Hello! It's unofficially soap week here at The Apple Crate and I am showcasing a new fragrance of my handmade soap each day. Living in Georgia I've been wanting to make a peach scented soap for a while, and here it finally is!


This soap smells so much like a ripe peach I almost want to eat it. It's heavenly!


One of the wonderful things about handcrafted soap is that it is made using natural ingredients. This soap is made from coconut oil, palm oil, olive oil, distilled water, lye and fragrance oil. That's it! No strange chemicals you can't pronounce.

To find this peach soap, and all of my other soaps, visit me on Etsy at theappecrate.etsy.com.

I hope you're having a great week!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You've been a busy girl! I look forward to smelling your lovely peach soap.