Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Class of 2015


My husband has four cousins graduating this year, three from high school and one from college. Needless to say I'll be needing a lot of graduation cards! This is the first design I came up with, for one of the girls graduating from high school. I used Papertrey Ink's By the Numbers die collection to cut the 2015 numbers from various pattern papers in bright spring colors. The mortarboard hat is also a PTI die (For the Graduate), stamped in black ink and popped up with foam tape. It is embellished with a silver brad. Pretty simple but I hope she likes it!



SUPPLIES
Stamps: For the Graduate (PTI)
Paper: Daffodil Delight (SU!), Stamper's Select White (PTI), various pattern papers
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Tools: By the Numbers dies, For the Graduate die (PTI)
Embellishments: silver brad

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Super cute! Very clean lines with happy colors. She's going to love it!