Monday, March 3, 2014

Farm Animal 1st Birthday Card


Happy Monday!

This is the card I made for my son's first birthday. I pulled a lot of elements from the invitation to his birthday party, but changed it into a birthday card. 


The sky and grass elements are images from Papertrey Ink's set On the Farm. The 1 is die cut with my set of By the Numbers dies. I love how the sun rays appear to be radiating from the 1!


The sentiment, also from On the Farm, is stamped on a Doubled Ended Banner die. The red checks are from the same set, and the horse is die cut from the coordinating dies. The red mat layer is impressed with the Chicken Wire impression plate.

Thanks so much for taking a look! You can see more details from my son's farm animal birthday party here.



SUPPLIES
Stamps: On the Farm (PTI)
Paper: Kraft (PTI), Real Red, Basic Black (SU!), white
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black, Summer Sunrise, Old Olive (SU!)
Tools: Double Ended Banner die, On the Farm die, By the Numbers die, Chicken Wire impression plate (PTI), corner rounder punch

No comments: