Monday, December 23, 2013

Tree Tops Glisten


Here is my last Christmas project to share. I wanted to get it up sooner but I've been without internet (unplanned) the past few days. My goodness how odd it has felt to be "unplugged"! For this card I die cut the tree from Always Artichoke card stock and stamped the garland image from WPlus9's Heartfelt Mix in Versa Mark across it several times. I embossed it in gold and then ran the tree through my Cuttlebug with the woodgrain impression plate. The rest of the elements I pulled from PTI's In the Meadow set. The snowflakes were stamped in Fine Linen ink and the sentiment at the bottom was also embossed in gold.

That's it from me until the New Year. I wish you all a very merry Christmas with your families and I'll see you again in 2014!!




SUPPLIES
Stamps: In the Meadow (PTI), Heartfelt Mix (WPlus9)
Paper: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Confetti Cream (SU!)
Ink: Fine Linen (PTI), Versa Mark
Tools: Christmas Tree die, Woodgrain impression plate (PTI)
Embellishments: gold embossing powder

No comments: