Friday, December 13, 2013

Holly Jolly Christmas


Hello! I have just a few more Christmas themed projects to share over the next few days and then I plan on taking a blogging break until the new year. For this simple card I started out by cutting a double ended banner die from white card stock and stamping the sentiment, which I picked up from the Michael's $1 bin a few years ago. I accented the side with a button and some holly leaves die cut from Kiwi Kiss card stock. The banner was then adhered to a block of Real Red that had been impressed with my Linen & Canvas impression plate. All of that was mounted on a white card base. Easy and mass producible (which I did!).

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!




SUPPLIES
Stamps: Michael's $1 sentiment stamp
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI), Real Red, Kiwi Kiss (SU!)
Ink: Smokey Shadow (PTI)
Tools: Double Ended Banner die, Holly Jolly die, Linen & Canvas impression plate (PTI)
Embellishments: red button

No comments: