Monday, November 25, 2013

Winterberry Christmas Wreath Card


Happy Monday!

Today I'm back with another Christmas card. I used PTI's Wreath for All Seasons for the focal image. The twig wreath was stamped in chocolate chip ink and the berries were stamped in real red ink on a panel of rustic white card stock. The gorgeous sentiment is from SU's set Hand Penned Holidays. Love! The bottom of the panel was die cut with the Edger's #1 die and also run through my Cuttlebug with the Linen & Canvas impression plate. I tied a bit of baker's twine around the top and mounted it to a real red card base.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving this week!

 


SUPPLIES
Stamps: Wreath for All Seasons (PTI), Hand Penned Holidays (SU!)
Paper: Real Red (SU!), Rustic White (PTI)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red (SU!)
Tools: Linen & Canvas impression plate, Edgers #1 die (PTI)
Embellishments: baker's twine

No comments: