Friday, June 21, 2013

Bicycle Gift Tags

I love hand made gift tags. They dress up a package beautifully, can be made to complement a card or the gift itself, and they are proof that good things come in small packages. And I went a little crazy making them this week!


I used a vintage bicycle image for this set (quite a few sets actually, more about those in the coming days) of gift tags. But while the image itself is of a vintage bike, I think these tags have a very modern and graphic feel to them because of the pop of white against a dark gray background. I love that juxtaposition!


I love these tags so much I have listed them in my Etsy shop to share. Take a look!


1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love this vintage bicycle and it looks great embossed in white on the charcoal card! I also really love the tags I saw in your Etsy shop with the bicycle stamped in black on the kraft cardstock.