Monday, April 22, 2013

Yellow/Gray Floral Thank You Note


This card is similar to my last post, just changed up slightly. I chose a different flower image from PTI's Year of Flower Collection and stamped it across the white panel in Summer Sun ink.

I again die cut a double ended banner die and stamped my sentiment, from the Mat Stack 1 Collection set. I left the yellow button unadorned on this version. The floral panel was adhered to a Smokey Shadow card base.

The inside was finished the same as on my last card, with a single flower cluster stamped in the corner.

Hope you're week is off to a great start!

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Year of Flowers: Collection, Mat Stack 1 Collection (PTI)
Paper: Rustic White, Smokey Shadow (PTI)
Ink: Summer Sun (SU!), Smokey Shadow (PTI)
Tools: Double Ended Banner die (PTI)
Embellishments: button

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I loved the simplicity of your first card but I also like the added Smokey Shadow background layer of your second card. They are both lovely!