Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hydrangea Thank You


With a new baby in the house I'm not sure when I'll have time to do more crafting (let alone sleep or house chores!) but I do have a small stash of cards I completed just before our son was born that I never had time to post. Here is one of them!


The lovely hydrangea stamp is from the SU! set Because I Care. I stamped the bloom once onto the card stock panel, and a second time on a scrap piece of card stock. I then fussy cut five small petals from the scrap card stock, adhered a pearl to each center, and attached them to the main bloom with small bits of foam tape. The purple and green banners have been impressed with the Linen & Canvas impression plate.  I also lightly stamped some text from Text Style in the background.


I love how this one turned out, I hope you do too! Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Because I Care (SU!), Background Basics: Text Style, Fancy Flourishes (PTI)
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive (SU!)
Ink: Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant (SU!), Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger)
Tools: Double Ended Banner die, Linen & Canvas impression plate (PTI), corner rounder punch
Embellishments: Chantilly Crochet Trim (SU!), adhesive pearls

1 comment:

Debbie said...

It turned out GORGEOUS!