Monday, April 8, 2013

Girl Banner Birthday


Here is a birthday card from my stash that I haven't posted yet. I used PTI's fun set Banner Builder for the cheery pennant and Think Big Favorites #12 for the sentiment.


I used the coordinating die to cut four of the triangular banner elements, then stamped them in a bright color scheme of Melon Mambo, Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss and Only Orange. They didn't quite fit across the card, so I trimmed each of them down slightly. They are popped up with bits of foam tape.


The sentiment is a single stamp, so I used a post-it note as a mask so that I could stamp it in two colors.


Here is the inside, finished to match! Tomorrow I'll share the companion card to this one, a masculine version, so be sure to check back!

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Banner Builder, Think Big Favorites #12 (PTI)
Paper: Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, Only Orange, Basic Black (SU!)
Tools: Banner Builder die (PTI)

No comments: