Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hello


I have a simple little "hello" card to share today. The telephone image and sentiment are both from PTI's Heart-2-Heart #5 set. This is another of the cards I made over the holidays.


I used WPlus9's pinking squares die to cut the orange mat for the telephone image. Then, in keeping with the pinked edge theme, I used MFT's pinking edge die to cut the top and bottom of the main white panel. I ran a line of stitching along both pinked edges for added interest. A button threaded with orange baker's twine makes a cute dial for the phone. :)


The inside is fairly simple. More pinked top and bottom edges, and again the repeated "hello" sentiment in the same trio of happy colors. :) 

Thanks for spending part of your day with me!


SUPPLIES
Stamps: Heart-2-Heart #4 (PTI)
Paper: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White (SU!)
Ink: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie (SU!)
Tools: Pinking Edge die (MFT), Pinking Squares die (WPlus9), sewing machine
Embellishments: Subtles Collection buttons, Pear Pizzaz marker (SU!), baker's twine

1 comment:

Just Jaime said...

So cute! I love the colors!